Dictionary.com just added 300 new words to their catalog. Here are a few of them.
- Clicktivism - the use of the Internet to organize and promote political or social causes and movements, as through postings on social media, email campaigns, and online petitions
- Dabbing - the act of performing a dance move that involves posing with one’s nose in the crook of a bent elbow at chest level while extending the other arm to the side at or above shoulder level, often as a celebratory posture in sports or other competitions
- Dad bod - informal; a man’s physique that is slightly overweight or flabby but still attractive
- Friendiversary - the yearly recurrence of the date that two or more people first became friends
- Hangry - slang; feeling irritable or irrationally angry as a result of being hungry
- Man bun - a man’s hair gathered into a bun at the back or top of the head