Recent studies have shown that diet, fitness, and lifestyle habits that could help prevent breast cancer. Here are a few tips from Shape magazine.
1. Cut your risk of breast cancer by 17% with high-intensity workouts totally 75 minutes a week.
2. BPA is a chemical in hard plastics, like food containers and reusable water bottles but it’s been linked to an increased risk of breast cancer
3. Women who eat 3-4 servings of yogurt a week have a 39% lower risk of breast cancer.
4. The density of your breasts can directly affect your breast cancer risk. Dense tissue makes mammograms difficult to read, and tumors can become obscured. Ask your doctor to test your tissue density.
5. A recent study of women with breast cancer showed that foods containing soy are associated with improved chances of survival.