A third grader in Massachusetts is a hero for saving her best friend who was choking at school. The girl knew exactly what to do because she took a lifesaving lesson the day before. 9 year old Shailyn saved her friend Keira after she started choking on a hot dog. Shailyn learned the Heimlich at the local rec center where she takes part in a program called Home Alone Safety.
SEE THE BESTIES HERE: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/third-grader-saves-best-friend-choking-at-school-day-after-learning-heimlich-maneuver/ar-AAB0cnv#page=2