WATCH FIRST LOOK
The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City will premiere Nov. 11 on Bravo. Here’s the first look at what’s in store.
Here’s what we know about the featured women.....
• Lisa Barlow, who owns and operates Vida Tequila. She and her husband, John, both attended Brigham Young University.
• Mary Crosby, who inherited her family’s “empire” of churches and restaurants — once she agreed to marry her late grandmother’s second husband.
• Heather Gay, who co-owns cosmetic medical practice Beauty Lab & Laser in Murray.
• Meredith Marks, a jewelry designer whose clients include Rihanna and Tinsley Mortimer (“Real Housewives of New York”); she owns Meredith Marks Boutique in Park City.
• Whitney Rose, who owns the skincare products company Iris + Beau. She’s married to Justin Rose, the chief sales officer at LifeVantage, the jersey sponsor for Real Salt Lake.
• Jen Shah, who owns a marketing agency called The Shah Squad. She’s married to former University of Utah football star Sharrieff Shah Sr., who is now the Utes' cornerbacks coach and special teams coordinator.