It’s time for Salt lake Bees baseball!! Here’s everything you need to know about the 2021 season. Here's what you need to know!
- Single game tickets for May 6-June 1 go on Sale on April 8.
- The Bees will begin the season with 12 straight games at home.
- Home games will start with a reduced capacity of about 3,200 fans. Capacity will be reevaluated throughout the season.
- Tickets will be sold in mask-mandated socially distanced groups of 2, 4 or 6. Berm seating will also be limited.
- No cash will be accepted for purchases at the ballpark.
Updated schedule: CLICK HERE
Tickets: CLICK HERE